Information We Collect - How We Use It
We collection your personal information if and only if you do one or more of the following...
- Participate in our affiliate marketing program
- Subscribe to our newsletters
- Purchase one of our services or products
- Retain or use our services
- Complete an application form
- Participate in one of our many surveys
- Do business with us
In order to execute transactions, provide you with better service or enhance your account, we need to collect your information. That means that, at any time, we will ask you to volunteer information such as, but not limited to...
- Your phone number
- Your name
- Your address
- Your email address
- If you purchase one of our services, your credit card number, your social security number, date of birth, address, employment information, as well as certain credit card debt information.
We typically use an email address to send confirmations, and if necessary, we may also use other means of contacting you for the sake of ease in our processing center. We also may use your information to keep you in the loop for future promotions, or to work on your behalf with creditors.
Our site does not collect personally identifiable information from your computer while you're browsing. Unless you make the decision to voluntarily offer information to us, we will not know any information about you that would make you personally identifiable.
We do, however, log IP addresses, browser types, and times our site is accessed as a way to understand what people are looking for.
This means that when you request a page from our site, our servers will log information that's held in the HTTP request header. This may include the IP address, the time you requested it, as well as other details. The reason we do this is primarily to make sure our site works well, improve functionality, and to better understand how our users use this site.